Summary of course content
We all have that voice in our heads that sometimes cheers us up and sometimes talks us down. In this course, we will help you identify your ‘Inner Coach’ and your ‘Inner Critic’ so that you can deal with your emotions in a healthy manner. Navigate thought social situations effectively while controlling your emotions. This course focuses on transforming your critic perspective into a positive self-talk and teaches you more about life dimensions.
Fatima Doman, the person that created this whole course, provides us with the “Wellbeing Compass”, a tool that everyone can use to orient themselves in difficult situations.
Areas of Study
- Future Plan
- Active Relaxation
- Confidence/Personal Power
- Healthy Relationships
- Positive Impact
- Lifelong Learning/Curiosity
- Inward Journey
- Apply learning from a strengths-based report for whole life well-being, including rationale for a strengths-based perspective.
- Reframe problems and solutions from a strengths-based perspective.
- Identify interventions to boost well-being, success, and positive culture in all life domains.
Guided Learning Hours
Students will have 8 hours of guided learning.