We are a Cambridge-accredited flexible high school that embraces holistic development for young people aged 13 years and over.
Flexible Learning Experience
The Cambridge system is the most prestigious and recognised education system worldwide, offering high-quality education for young learners no matter the field they prepare for.
IGCSE, AS Level and A2 Level qualifications represent your passport to success in universities worldwide and help you advance your skills, with flexible exam sessions.
At Spark, you can start studying at 13 years old and customise your learning through innovative learning methods that focus on future-ready skills.
There is no typical day or week at Spark, as we are not a Zoom-type school that moves its schedule in a Monday-to-Friday manner timetable. Take your school with you wherever life takes you, no matter your lifestyle, passion or needs.
We offer a unique combination of in-person and online learning, with access to multiple resources that help you develop personally and professionally.
You can set your schedules and study at your own pace and time with a minimum commitment that will help you gain academic progress.
Build your spark
Choose your level
𝐈𝐆𝐂𝐒𝐄 | Year 9, Year 10 and Year 11
𝐀𝐒 | Year 12
𝐀𝟐 | Year 13
Choose how many subjects you want to study with tutors
𝐈𝐆𝐂𝐒𝐄 | 3 core subjects + 5 self-paced or
5 core subjects + 3 self-paced
𝐀𝐒 Level | 3 or 4 subjects
𝐀𝟐 Level 3 or 4 subjects
- 3 Choose the subjects you like Choose from 55+ Cambridge subjects created around how teenagers' brain learns
Flexibility is Key
We know academics and passions hardly leave time for one another, so we created a learning environment for teens like you.
Let’s explore the Spark minimum experience based on our three-strand model.
While practising a mix of both active and passive learning models, we give you the flexibility to choose what, when, where and how you study.
- IGCSE | Minimum of 3 core subjects with tutors + 5 self-paced | from 4850 EUR/year
- AS Level /A2 Level | 3 or 4 subjects with tutors | from 4850 EUR/year
We believe a healthy mind, body, and spirit are the foundation for academic success and personal growth, so we will help you be emotionally well by the end of high school. To achieve this, you’ll have:
- 23 Wellbeing sessions with Learning Journey Advisors (LJA)
- Self-paced wellbeing course
- Relationship policy (includes anti-bullying)
- Safety & Safeguarding Policy
Get ready to have a foundation toolkit with essential skills to welcome the future you work for. To achieve this, you’ll have:
- Purpose-driven career coaching
- 1 self-paced course/ year
- 1 Family meeting This discovery meeting with our admission team will help us learn more about your story by filling in the enquiry form or directly booking a call.
- 2 Academic initial assessments We need to gain insights into your abilities and knowledge and support your learning path with valuable recommendations.
- 3 Contract and wellbeing survey Contract and wellbeing survey that ensure you will nurture a holistic learning experience based on the P.A.I.R.S. framework (Purpose, Autonomy, Identity, Relationships, Self-re/design)
- 4 Start & Induction Welcome to the hybrid high school that embraces your needs.
See what our community has to say
"My passion, for almost 5 years now, has been horse riding. Before joining Spark, it was quite hard to make time for it during the school year. Now, since joining Spark everything changed - even my love for horse riding, which grew considerably due to all the time that I managed to spend practising. Spark showed me what being free means, and what it means to be part of a high school that actually cares about your interests and passionS."
"Spark School offers a dynamic and intellectually stimulating environment that not only fosters critical thinking but also nurtures creativity. One of the key highlights of my experience at Spark is their amazing online learning platform. This platform empowers me to accelerate my progress in my basketball journey. By having the flexibility to practice during unconventional hours, when others are occupied with traditional schooling, I gained a significant advantage. This unique opportunity not only improved my skills but also increased my chances of pursuing a professional basketball career."
"I’ve always been passionate about robotics and aerospace engineering for the past 5 years. I enjoy designing, building, and experimenting with my own STEAM projects. After all, the best way to learn is by doing, but I always struggled with managing both school and my projects, so this is where Spark came in. 𝐒𝐩𝐚𝐫𝐤 𝐢𝐬 𝐨𝐧𝐞 𝐨𝐟 𝐭𝐡𝐞 𝐟𝐞𝐰 𝐬𝐜𝐡𝐨𝐨𝐥𝐬 𝐭𝐡𝐚𝐭 𝐚𝐜𝐭𝐮𝐚𝐥𝐥𝐲 𝐩𝐫𝐞𝐩𝐚𝐫𝐞𝐬 𝐲𝐨𝐮 𝐟𝐨𝐫 𝐭𝐡𝐞 𝐫𝐞𝐚𝐥 𝐰𝐨𝐫𝐥𝐝 and helps you find a goal in life. "